Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
4-Post Value Line Automotive Lift
Enhance your shop's productivity with John Bean's 4-Post automotive lifts. These lifts are designed and constructed with wide-width runways that do not require repositioning from car to truck services. Their industrial-strength runways increase structural integrity and provide a uniform flat surface. The hidden lifting cylinder under the runway improves accessibility and prevents door damage.
- Pre-positioned wide-width runways do not require repositioning from car to truck services
- Industrial-strength runways for increased structural integrity and a uniform flat surface
- Hidden lifting cylinder under the runway improves accessibility and prevents door damage
- Larger pulleys and heavy pre-stressed steel cables allow for long life, reduced maintenance and added safety
- Triple back-up safety systems:
- Mechanical locks on each column
- Auto-engaging mechanical locks
- Hydraulic pressure safety valves
- 52° approach ramps have a gentler drive-on angle for low-profile vehicles
- Low-profile lifts with full-length approach ramps handle most low-profile vehicles
- ALI/ETL/CSA certified
- Lifting Capacity: 12 K
- Overall Width: 134 ½"
- Overall Length: 251 ½"
- Runway Surface: 208"
- Runway Width: 22"
- Width Between Runways: 40"
- Raised Height: 70"
- Lowered Height: 7 ½"
- Lift Time: 60 sec.
- Shipping Weight: 2,850 lbs.