Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Four Post Closed-Front Alignment Lift
Heavy Duty 4-post, closed front and rear, alignment lifts, 12,000 lb. and 18,000 lb. capacities. An accurate alignment starts with a flat and straight runway. The underside of each runway is heavily re-enforced, ready to handle maximum loading. Heavy pre-stressed 9/16" cables connect to the under runway mount hidden cylinder. Unlike competitors, the runways and beams are supported off the floor to provide toe and foot protection. 44218Q is the only certified alignment lift in its class to meet the current ANSI ALCTV-1998 standard, ALI certified by ETL.
- One piece roll formed decks for added strength and a uniform flat surface
- Hidden lifting cylinder under the deck improves accessibility and prevents door damage
- Heavier 6×36 - 9/16" pre-stressed steel cables for longer maintenance free service
- 21 alignment-level safety-locked working heights
- Turntable cutouts and integrated rear slip plates (alignment ready)
- Built-in air connections for air tools and roller jacks
- Two roller jacks standard with all models
- Triple back up safety systems: mechanical locks on each column, auto engaging mechanical locks and hydraulic pressure safety valves
- Front and rear safety stops
- ALI / ETL / CSA certified
OEM Program Three (3) Years Parts and Labor.
- Runway Width:: 24"
- Distance Between Runways:: 36"
- 4-Wheel Alignment Wheel Base (max):: 144"
- Roller Jacks:: 2-JBC216
- Overall Length:: 266"
- Lift Time:: 60 sec.
- Front Accessibility:: Closed
- Maximum Raised Height:: 71"
- Minimum Lowered Height:: 10"
- Shipping Weight:: 4,320 lbs.
- Standard Power Requirements:: 208 - 230V,1 Ph
- 2-Wheel Alignment Wheel Base (max):: 172"
- Overall Width:: 137"
- Lifting Capacity:: 12,000 lbs.