Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Superseded to EELR587A
10K Surface-Mount Scissor Lift - 255.375" Length
Scissor lifts are great for alignments because the vehicle's wheels are more accessible than with 4-post lifts. Scissor lifts also use less floor space. Five scissor lifts fits into the same operating space as four 4-post lifts!
- Triple safety systems with air-actuated mechanical locks
- Twin interlocking mechanical safeties with 18 level and locked positions
- Large 72", flush-mount, full-floating rear slip plates that are virtually maintenance-free
- Open access front-to-rear between runways
- Two work steps with 8 positions, allowing easy access for under-hood services
- A low-profile design with 50" approach ramps
- Flush-mount models available
- Integrated air kit for Roller Jacks and air tools
- Meet current ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 standards
OEM Program three (3) years on parts and labor.
- 4-Wheel Alignment Wheelbase: 155"
- Air Supply Requirements: 90-120 p.s.i.
- Lifting Capacity: 10,000 lbs.
- Lifting Time: 85 seconds
- Maximum Raised Height: 72"
- Overall Length: 223.625"
- Power Requirements: 230V, 1 Ph, 60 Hz
- Runway Surface Length: 195.5"
- Service Wheelbase: 179"
- Shipping Weight: 5,452 lbs.
- Type: Surface-Mount
- Width Between Runways: 38"
- Minimum Lowered Height: 9"
- Operator Console Dimensions: 16.5"D x 14.125"W x 45.75"H
- Overall Width: 92.5"
- Runway Surface Width: 26"
- 2-Wheel Alignment Wheelbase: 165"