Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
*log in for dealer pricing
Smart-Plus Resistance Spot Welder
Cebotech TECNA SMART-PLUS Inverter Resistance Spot Welder with SMART-PLUS Control automatically senses steel type and thickness, and sets the welding parameters without the need for operator input.
- Up to 14,000 amps of output power at the electrode tips
- 1,000 lbs. Up to 1,550 lbs. of squeeze force with optional gun.
- Latest Trans-Gun design
- Long reach 20’ gun cable length allows for welding while the car is still on the bench
- Water cooling all the way to the electrode tips for increased electrode life and weld consistency
- Balancer supports the weight of the welding gun minimizing operator fatigue
- Upgradable software via USB port
- Weld data print-out for more complete record keeping
- Multiple welding arm configurations
- TECNA end of assembly line welder
Two years parts and service.
- Thermal Protection Class: F
- Protection Level IP: 21
- Power Supply: Inverter
- Output Power: 14,000 amps.
- Squeeze Force: 1350 lbs. max
- Water Cooling To: Transformer, welding gun, arms, electrode caps.
- Pnuematic Assisted: Yes
- Max. Compressed Air PSI: 120
- Multi Gun capable: Yes
- Control Panel: LED touch control
- Suspension Arm w/ Balancer: Yes
- C Gun Max. Squeeze Force Lbs.: 1100 lbs.
- C-Gun Cable Length: 20 ft.
- Dimensions: 24 x 27 x 49 on cart
- Gross Weight: 310 lbs.
- Net Weight: 286 lbs.
- Input Power VAC: 208/230/240V 3PH
- Hertz: 50 / 60
- Amp Draw: 60 at 230V
- No Load Voltage VDC: 15
- Nominal Power @ 100% KV: 17 KVA
- Max Welding Current KA: 14