Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
VPI System III Power Clamp
The VPI System III wheel balancers provide the ideal combination of performance and value. With proven Virtual Plane Imaging technology and advanced, money-making features, the VPI System III wheel balancers give your shop all the tools needed to boost profits.
VPI System III Wheel Balancers will enable your shop to save time, reduce comebacks, handle a wide range of high-performance/aftermarket wheels, perform single-spin balances - every time, and give your shop more high-end wheel balance offerings.
All John Bean balancers feature the industry's best balancing technology - Virtual Plane Imaging (VPI). Because the wheel and tire assembly is placed between the sensors electronically, VPI technology provides unsurpassed measuring accuracy! This configuration physically locates the sensors outside the cabinet - away from internal temperature fluctuations and other stresses. As a result, VPI Balancers offer the ultimate in precision and repeatability.
- Semi - Automatic Parameter Entry
- Use the inner auto-assist data input arm to quickly and accurately capture wheel distance and diameter, and also to place tape weights behind spokes or on the inside edge of the wheel.
- Capture wheel width with the outer auto-assist data input arm
- Power Clamp
- Automatically locks the wheel and tire assembly in place at the appropriate pressure
- Store Data For Up To 5 Tire Sizes
- Stores all data parameters for up to five different tire sizes commonly used in your shop - enabling faster setups
- Multiple Operator Memory
- Allows up to four technicians to work on the same balancer!
- Spin and Job Counters
- Track number of spins and balances over time
- LCD Monitor and GUI
- Easily navigate the most advanced measurements with our easy-to-use Graphic User Interface (GUI)
- Communicate results and suggested repairs to your customers
- Optional WeightMiser Software
- Helps reduce weights used while maintaining acceptable balance and ride quality. The operator has the option of using a smaller (less costly) weight with a touch of a button.
- 00058839000 Weight Pliers
- EAK0221J31A 7 Cone Kit (1.7" - 6.3")
- EAK0221J60A 4 Cone Kit (2.1" - 5.2")
- Maximum Wheel and Tire Assembly Weight: 154 lbs. ( 70 kg)
- Maximum Wheel and Tire Assembly Diameter: 44" (12 cm)
- Maximum Wheel and Tire Assembly Width: 21" (53.3 cm)
- Wheel Diameter Range: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Balancer Shaft Diameter: 40mm
- Balancing Accuracy: 0.05 oz.
- Measuring Speed: 200 RPM
- Weight Storage Pockets: 17
- Data Entry (Wheel Distance, Diameter, and Width): Automatic via Auto-Assist Data Input Arms
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 62"x60"x71" (157.5 cm. x 152.4 cm. x 180.3 cm.)
- Shipping Weight: 385 lbs. (175 kg)
- Power Requirements: 230V 1Ph 4A 50/60 Hz