Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Multi-Featured Stand Wheel Balancer
Unique software programming projects a virtual plane out on the end of the balancer shaft to allow imbalance vibrations to be measured on both sides of the wheel for improved accuracy and repeatability!
- Virtual Plane Imaging for improved accuracy and repeatability. (VPI™)
- Automatic distance parameter entry
- Tire and Wheel Diagnostics
- Tone@Top audible beep signaling
- Match balancing mode
- Hidden weight spoke program
- Pedal activated spindle lock
- Wheel Optimization program
- Two window data display
- Divided weights function
- Computer tape weight location program
- 12 weight compartments
- Built-in counter to monitor use / productivity
- Space saving, compact cabinet design
- Fast, easy operator calibration
- Built-in memory for multiple operators (4)
- Super quiet, engineered wheel balancer motor
- Wing nut
- Captured back spring
- Four hardened centering cones
- Weight hammer/pliers
- Rim width calipers and shaft installation wrench
- Wheel hood is optional
OEM Program 3 year parts and labor
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 44"
- Maximum Rim Diameter Capacity: 8 - 25"
- Shaft Diameter: 40 mm
- Motor: 1 hp (Acceleration power)
- Space Requirement: 36" x 32"
- Balance Shaft Speed: 100 r.p.m.
- Angular Accuracy: 1-1/2%
- Cycle Time: As low as 6 seconds (16" average tire)
- Number Of Weight Pockets: 14
- Electrical Requirements: 115 volt/1 phase/60 Hz
- Maximum Wheel Weight: 120 lbs.
- Imbalance Accuracy: 2 grams (.7 oz.)
- Maximum Rim Width: 3 - 20"