Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
BFH 400 Wheel Balancer
The John Bean BFH 400 High Performance Wheel Balancing System is ideal for all shops - small footprint complimented by the video display provides high-end features in a compact design. In under ten seconds, the color display shows the location of any imbalance and identifies the optimal tape on or clip-on weight location. The fast spin cycle provides accurate measurement with minimum cycles for fast results.
- Smart Sonar simplifies parameter entry
- Patented Virtual Plane Imaging (VPI) for precise measuring
- Hidden weight mode
- Automatic braking of the wheel after measurement
- Pedal operated main shaft lock
- Tire and wheel optimization program
- Compact dimensions - for installation close to a wall
- EAA0263G79A Quick Nut (40mm)
- EAK0221J60A 4 Cone kit
- Small Cone (2.1" - 2.5")
- Medium Cone (2.2" - 3.3")
- Large Cone (2.8" - 3.9")
- Truck Cone (3.3" - 5.2")
- EAA0247G21A Rim Width Caliper
- 00058839000 Weight Pliers
OEM Programs three (3) years parts and labor.
- Shaft Diameter: 40 mm
- Measuring Speed: 200 rpm
- Measuring Time: 6 Seconds
- Balancing Accuracy: 0.05 oz
- Rim Diameter - Manual Entry: 8" - 30"
- Rim Diameter - Smart Sonar: 14" - 26"
- Max Wheel Width: 20"
- Max Wheel Diameter: 42"
- Max Wheel & Tire Assembly Weight: 154 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 40" x 30" x 72"
- Shipping Weight: 300 lbs.
- Power Requirement : 115V 1Ph 50/60Hz