Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Superseded to EEWH512BE
EHP System II-E Swing Arm Tire Changer
This swing arm style tire changer can handle virtually every wheel available today. Swing arm units feature automatic mechanical locking of the vertical rim offset and a technician positioned large diameter horizontal offset know to provide maximum cosmetic safety for expensive wheels. The swing arm allows technicians to move the mount/demount arm clear of the turntable for maximum clearance for placing rims and tires in the mount/demount clamping position.
- Optional Pneumatic powered bead assist for servicing stiff wall and / or low profile tires
- Less wheel slippage with powerful twin cylinder clamping
- Eliminates scratched finishes
- Integrated nylon head inserts
- No rim-contact demount head
- Safer Operation
- Unique safety restraint arm protects operator in case of tire (Ordered Separately)
- Tire pressure limiter valve to protect from over inflation
- Reinforced tower construction
- Lifetime lubrication valve
- Water separator/oiler standard
- National service organization support backup
One (1) year
- Inside Rim Capacity: 12" to 24"
- Maximum Rim Width: 12"
- Bead Breaker Force: 3,300 lbs. @ 170 p.s.i.
- Shipping Weight: 530 lbs.
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 40"
- Bead Breaking Rim Width: 13"
- Electrical Requirements: 110V, 1 Ph
- Outside Rim Capacity: 10" to 24"
- Air Pressure Required: 110 to 170 p.s.i.