Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Superseded to EEWH514BE
EHP System IV-E Tilt Tower Tire Changer
This automatic tilt tower tire changer can handle virtually every wheel available today. Automatic tilt tower units feature automatic pneumatic locking of the rim offset to provide maximum cosmetic safety for expensive wheels. The tilt tower also provides the technician with maximum clearance for placing rims and tires in the mount/demount position. This unit comes standard with Pneumatice Bead Assist. The assist function is positioned on the right side, convenient to the technician. Three individual assemblies, a top pressing roller, a bead depressing foot, and a lifting disc, aid the technician in mounting and demounting low aspect and run flat tires. An optional PAX adatper is also available.
- Tilt tower moves out of the when not in use
- Optional Pneumatic powered bead assist for servicing stiff wall and / or low profile tires
- Less wheel slippage with powerful twin cylinder clamping
- Eliminates scratched finishes
- Integrated nylon head inserts
- No rim-contact demount head
- Safer Operation
- Unique safety restraint arm protects operator in case of tire explosion (Ordered separately)
- Tire pressure limiter valve to protect from over inflation
- Better Product Protection/Service
- Reinforced tower construction
- Lifetime lubrication valve
- Water separator/oiler standard
- National service organization support
One (1) year
- Maximum Tire Diameter: 40"
- Outside Rim Capacity: 10" to 24"
- Maximum Rim Width: 15"
- Bead Breaking Rim Width: 16"
- Bead Breaker Force: 3,300 lbs. @ 170 p.s.i.
- Inside Rim Capacity: 12" to 22"
- Air Pressure Required: 110 to 170 p.s.i.
- Shipping Weight: 547 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements: 110V, 1 ph