Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Call 800-368-6787 for price
3000 Series Downdraft Paint Spray Booth
3000 Series downdraft paint spray booth.
- Insulated panels
- The cabin is constructed of durable powder coating, fully insulated, double skin, and solid interlocking wall panels. The panels are designed to prevent heat loss into the surrounding shop and for greater efficiency during the bake cycle. Both the wall and roof panels are insulated for quieter operation.
- Easy access filters
- The booths are standard with three-stage filtration. High quality filtration is the first step to achieving a clean paint job. Ceiling filter racks are designed to allow for ease of replacement.
- Premium lighting
- Lighting quality and placement is critical for color matching. Garmat USA utilizes only the best in color corrected fluorescent bulbs. Each booth is standard with 4-tube interior accessible fixtures that can be easily serviced. Lights are placed above and below the belt line for optimum illumination.
- Heavy duty hinges
- Garmat USA utilizes custom designed hinges on all of our spray booths. Horizontal and vertical adjustment enables proper door alignment. Nylon filler grommets minimize daily wear of hinge. Grease zerk fitting for ease of lubrication.
- Exhaust Pit
- Three-Row Pit with heavy duty light weight grates, providing ample vehicle support and simplified maintenance
One (1) year defects in materials and workmanship