Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Superseded to 00043102Q00
12000LB ECONO LIFT
The 43102Q (172" wheelbase) and 43102QE (210"wheelbase) models are designed with fixed position 22" wide runways. No need to waste time making width adjustments for various sizes of vehicles. Low profile height of 7" allows for easy approach for most vehicles. Safety locks in each column with single point air release system, auto engaging mechanical drop locks and flow control device on the lifting cylinder make up the Triple Safety System ensure operator safety. Third party tested, ANSI ALCTV-1998 standard, ALI certified by ETL.
- One piece roll formed decks for added strength and a uniform flat surface
- Hidden lifting cylinder under the deck improves accessibility and prevents door damage
- Durable 6×36 - 7/16" pre stressed steel cables for long life and added safety
- 21 alignment-level safety-locked working heights
- Optional wheel alignment conversion kits available
- Optional air connections kits for air tools and roller jacks
- Two roller jacks and turntables included with alignment conversion kits (optional)
- Triple back up safety systems: mechanical locks on each column, auto engaging mechanical locks and hydraulic pressure safety valves
- Optional wiring kits for cordless operation between lift and the aligner
- Full 39" approach ramps handles most low profile vehicles
- ALI / ETL certified
- Runway Width: 22"
- Roller Jacks (with conv. kits): 2-JBC216E
- Standard Power Requirements: 208/230volt/1phase
- Align Wb Capacity: 172"
- Overall Deck Length: 208"
- Bay Size Requirement: 24’ 2" by 12’
- Maximum Lifting Height: 70"
- Level Working Height: 21"
- Site Concrete Requirement: 5" Concrete / 4,000 lbs. p.s.i. rating
- Shipping Weight: 2,850 lbs.
- Lifting Capacity: 12,000 lbs.
- Width Between Runways: 40"