Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Scissor Lift 12000 LBS 172IN WB
The 12,000 lb. capacity scissor alignment lifts are the juniors to the heavier duty big brother 14,000 lb. capacity scissor alignment lifts. Start lower, rise higher and take up less bay space. Five scissor lifts can fit in the same operating space as four 4-post lifts.
- Starts Lower - 8 3/4" drive-on height for low profile vehicles
- Lifts Higher - 72" raised height for comfortable stand-up working condition
- Uses Less Space - 5 Baysavers side-by-side fit in the same space as four 4-post lifts
- Lifts Straight Up - No fore or aft movement
- Open Center Front and Rear (No Tie Bars) for optimum accessibility
- Hydraulic synchronization provides low maintenance - no chains or cables to wear out
- 172" alignment wheelbase
- Wide 28" runways and long 65" rear slip plates for maximum alignment capability on dual wheel vehicles
- Driver side free standing console with push button controls for maximum convenience
- Two different safety mechanisms for operator protection:
- Hydraulic velocity fuses located on both cylinders activate if lines or fittings are damaged
- Visual / audible mechanical safety locks engage automatically when lift is raised
- 52" approach ramps have gentler drive-on angle for low profile vehicles
- Built-in air kit for rugged optional rolling jacks expands service versatility
- Extra Long Approach Ramp for Gentle Drive-on Approach with Lower Profile Vehicles
- Highly Chemical Resistant Polyester Acrylic Epoxy Paint for Longer Lasting Durability
- ALI / ETL / CSA certified
- Width Between Runways: 36"
- Minimum Lowered Height: 8-3/4"
- Operator Console Dimensions: 19"W x 42"H
- Overall Width: 92"
- Overall Length: (Deck surface - 198" from front wheel stop to rear ramp): 264"
- Standard Power Requirements: 230 V/1 ph, 60 Hz
- Maximum Capacity: 12,000 lbs.
- Maximum Raised Height: 72"
- Lift Time: 60 sec.
- Shipping Weight: 6,470 lbs.