Product and price information are subject to change without notice.
Techstream LITE Kit
Factory Service Information and Diagnostics for your shop.
An active subscription to TIS (https://techinfo.toyota.com) is required to use Techstream Lite. We recommend that aftermarket customers purchase part number TSLP2SW01 as it includes the necessary access to Service Information, Techstream Software and Reprogramming Calibrations.
- MongoosePro MFC2 Interface by Drew Technologies - A high performance J2534 vehicle interface module that connects a PC directly to the OBD-II connector
- Operates with factory Techstream scantool software to diagnose most 1996 and later Toyota/Lexus/Scion models
- Compatible with most computers including netbooks
- One year Diagnostic Professional Subscription to TIS*
- Library Access (Repair Manual, Wiring Diagram, etc)
- Techstream Diagnostic Software subscription
- ECU Reprogramming Calibrations access
- Visit https://techinfo.toyota.com for additional details
- Identifix Direct-Hit Access for Toyota/Scion/Lexus models
- Visit www.identifix.com for additional details
*NOTE: Techstream Software use is limited to one registered Techstream Lite software installation per professional TIS subscription. You must purchase additional Professional Diagnostic TIS subscriptions to use Techstream software on additional PC's.
12 Months from date of shipment to be free from physical defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
1) Any PC used must meet minimum requirements (found at https://techinfo.toyota.com). PC not included.
2) Product information is subject to change without notice.
- Legacy Model Support with DLC3 (DTC / Datalist / Active Test / Monitor / Utility): 1996 - Present
- Reprogramming: Yes
- Health Check: Yes
- Customize (C-BEST): Yes
- TIS Professional Diagnostic Subscription (Includes direct hit access): One Year